Saturday, July 21, 2018

My Online Quilt Schoolhouse

Beginner's Sampler Quilt
Before I set up my Victoriana Quilt Designs website in 2001, I used to teach quilting.
One of my courses was my Beginner's Sampler Workshop.
This beautiful quilt teaches all the basics that are used in piecing quilts.
Starting with the simple 4-Patch, it covers paper piecing and several different appliqu
é methods, too!

The Schoolhouse section on my site was an important part of my site from the beginning, as passing on my love for this wonderful way to create - with fabric, was and still is important to me!
All the benefits of stress relief sewing gives aside...what's more fun than making a group of fabrics sing when they are sewn together?


Today, Members (complete details available through the Membership tab above) can also find workshops for...


Crazy Quilt Workshop
The basics of the Crazy Patch, as well as the
Decorative Stitches and Embellishments are covered.



Appliqué Basics Workshop
 This pattern & workshop help you explore 6 different
kinds of appliqué, while making the Heart Wreath block.



Pearls & Lace
Simply Lovely Beginner Quilt Pattern & Companion Tutorial


Happy Saturday Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a good sampler to get one started on this journey.

    ReplyDelete