Friday, July 20, 2018

Patchwork Love ♥

Image Source
When I hear the word 'patchwork', I think of it as squares made from a bunch of different fabrics that play well together.
I realize that the patches can be made of other shapes, but patchwork made with squares are my favourite!

Occasionally I'll be sharing inspirational pictures I find online, of things made with patchwork.
Perhaps you'll find use for your precut bundles.

Today I'm exploring patchwork items for your home, that aren't quilts.
Though I'm starting with this wonderful quilt made with extra large squares, making this bed so cozy!
Fat quarters squared, puffy batting and tack stitched or tied at the corners make this an easy quilt.


Image Source
Using wallpapers with different prints in similar colours makes a wonderful feature wall!


Image Source
A patchwork curtain to cover windows, or as a room divider.


Image Source
Wonderful as seat cushions!


Image Source
A Patchwork Tablecloth - Charm squares would be a perfect size!


Image Source
This sweet cushion was personalized with an initial.
Plus finished perfectly with a scalloped crochet edging!


Happy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment