Thursday, November 08, 2018

November Update

Even though I've not been able to post as much on my social media sites and here, this autumn, know that I'm around - making great progress on some new quilt designs!
As you probably already know, this time of year is more challenging for me electricity wise, though I've learnt to work with what I get.

I'm especially excited about two new quilts that I'll be offering in January, if all goes a planned!


Some of my progress has been working on stitching my newest Stained Glass Strings quilt.
Here's a lovely green block completed.


And a black & white one.
Scrappy fun!!

Also, since I wrote last, I've added the next blocks to the newest series quilts (Storyland & If I Drive...), plus Rows #1 & #5 of A Novel Idea.

You can see them and the other news here.


Happy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment