Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Progress of a Different Kind

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!
It's a mostly sunny afternoon here, and all the batteries are being charged back up.

The early, extra cold weather has made it necessary to re-stock my mudroom with wood, already!
I am, of course, enjoying seeing the animal tracks in the snow.
Of the larger animals, I've spotted coyote, bobcat (not surprised with the many, many rabbit tracks around), grouse & deer - always fun to see evidence that they are around!

I've been making good progress...of a different kind, too.


Hand stitching, of course.
This is the back view of my Stained Glass Strings quilt.

And I've not even needed to get out the deck of cards to entertain myself.
All of these need no electricity, and allow me good creative thinking time!

That's lead me to design, in my head, a whole bunch of interesting quilts.
I did make a sketch and note of each, of course.
There are sew, sew many new quilt designs I hope to add to my site, as I'm able.
Stay tuned, as the adventure continues! :)

Happy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear of sunny days and steller ideas. Always good to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete