Monday, June 24, 2019

Time Sensitive News x3

Quilt Pattern Sale
#1 - Which Will Inspire You?

Save up to 50% with my Anniversary Quilt Pattern Sale ~ For This Week Only! 
Buy One & Get One Free*
*Please Note: Free pattern(s) must have the same or lower price as the one(s) you purchase.
Reply to the 'Thank you for your order!' email, that is instantly sent when your purchase is complete, with the name of the pattern(s) you want as your free pattern(s).
Plus there's never any shipping costs for my patterns, because they will be email directly to you.

This special is available to both Members & Non-Members!
Here's the link to my Quilt Pattern Pages, where you'll find the dozens of options.

~~~

Playing with Pincushions 2019 Bonus Offer

#2 - Last Few Days for 2019 Bonus Offer

You'll find all the details here.

~~~

#3 - 2019 Online Quilters Meet & Greet

2018 Online Quilters Meet & Greet
Do you remember my 2018 Online Quilters Meet & Greet that I hosted, last September?

Well...I've got some great companies on board already for this years version.
It's going to be another Great Grand Prize indeed!!
Details about that coming soon.

It's time for me to start sending out my invitations to quilters who have blogs!

If you're a quilter with a blog and want to be part of the party
-or- a company interested in adding your product to the
Great Grand Prize for the 2019 Online Quilters Meet & Greet,
coming in September, please contact me as soon as possible!


Time to act now!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this year's event. Thank you for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're going to be part it, Danice!
      <3

      Delete