Tuesday, September 03, 2019

2019 Online Quilters Meet & Greet


Welcome!
Thank you for joining us.
This month we're inviting you to meet all the quilters below,
that have set up a special page -  just to meet you!
On every page you visit, you'll be able to enter to win the Great Grand Prize.
Limited to 1 entry per blog.

~Please bookmark this page to come back to throughout September~


One lucky winner will be chosen on October 1st.
You can find the complete prize details on the entry page.

Each blog will have their exclusive link for you to enter.

~~~~~

Let's Get Inspired and Meet Some Quilters!



When you find quilters that you like, make their day and follow their blog, leave a comment, Like their page on Facebook (or whichever social media that's your favourite) or if they have one, sign up for their newsletter and stay in touch!

Each guest quilter was asked for a picture of themselves or something else I could use.
I also gave them the impossible task of picking one favourite quilt for me to display.
I know from experience how hard it is to pick the 'one'. :)

You can visit each quilter by clicking the names just below the pictures, which will take you to their special page.




Hi, I'm Benita Skinner
And I'm the one hosting this event!

If you don't know me already I'll share a little background...
I've been selling my original designs as quilt patterns exclusively online, through my site Victoriana Quilt Designs, for 18 years.
I do all of this from my small home, where I live with my two cats, off grid in a forest.
I do write about my off grid adventures and share those posts exclusively with my Members (due to privacy reasons).
Last year I finally started this blog where I now share how Victoriana Quilt Designs come to life.
  

When you visit the Quilt Pattern Page (tab above) on my site, you'll find all sorts of quilt designs from old fashioned and nostalgic, cute baby, scrappy & modern!
The quilt I chose for my picture is my newest design (pattern available soon) and has become a favourite. :)
It's called Pixelated Garden and was so fun to sew!!

You can see all that Victoriana Quilt Designs has to offer at the tab above.
It includes a Permanent Quilt Pattern MembershipFree Printables for Quilters,
Fabric Quilt Labels & 'sew' much more.
I hope you enjoy your visit!


Now I'm going to stop sharing about me, as I have this big party to host,
and I invite you scroll down & visit all my Special Guest Quilters!


You can stay in touch with me here:



 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

You'll find my 'Click to Enter for the Great Grand Prize'
button at the very bottom of this post.



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~



~~~~~


Lisa
Sunlight In Winter Quilts

~~~~~


Sheri
Sunshine in the Attic

~~~~~


Rose
something rosemade

~~~~~


Jan Ochterbeck
The Colorful Fabriholic

~~~~~


Jacquelynne Steves
The Art of Home

~~~~~


Sarah Vanderburgh
Sew Joy Creations

~~~~~


Jayne Honnold
Jayne's Quilting Room

~~~~~


Jan Altomare
Cocoa Quilts

~~~~~


Marianne Jeffrey
Adventurous Quilter

~~~~~


Wendy Tuma
Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life

~~~~~


Daryl Perry
Patchouli Moon Studio

~~~~~


Jess Pugh
SewJess Handmande

~~~~~


Jen Rosin
A Dream and A Stitch

~~~~~


Lori DeJarnatt
Humble Quilts

~~~~~


Sarah
Sew Much Charm

~~~~~


Michelle Cain
From Bolt to Beauty

~~~~~


Velda
Freckled Fox Quiltery

~~~~~


Daphne Greig
Daphne Greig – Blogspot

~~~~~


Shasta Matova
High Road Quilter

~~~~~


Kathleen McCormick
Kathleen McMusing

~~~~~


Amanda
Seabreeze Quilts

~~~~~


Beth 
I Have A Notion

~~~~~


Chris
Quilting at the Farm

~~~~~


Selina 
selina quilts

~~~~~


Karen Walker
Laugh Yourself into Stitches

~~~~~


Judith Hollies
Just Jude Designs

~~~~~


Heather Valentine
The Sewing Loft

~~~~~


Sandra Walker
mmm! quilts

~~~~~


Lee Chappell Monroe
May Chappell

~~~~~


Joanne Harris
Quilts by Joanne

~~~~~


Emily
The Darling Dogwood

~~~~~


Brooke 
Silly Mama Quilts


~~~~~
You've made it to the bottom of the 2019 special guest list!
Do you still want to meet more quilters?
And enter for the Great Grand Prize from even more blogs?
Click the 2018 button below for the list of my guest quilters from last years event.
Within each of their posts you will find the button you can use to enter again, for this years Great Grand Prize! 



Limited to 1 entry per blog.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Have Fun!







39 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, looks like a great group of quilters to meet! Good Luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Benita, and for the invitation to be a part of this year's event. I'm off to meet the participants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Hosting Benita. It looks like a great group of quilters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lisa - I agree...a lovely group!!
      <3

      Delete
  4. Wow this was so much work Benita and you did it. I failed at a bit of the set up but think I have it now hopefully. I am off to meet more quilters. :) thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I found your blog to ask, Kris!
      Yes...it is a huge amount of work...which started October 1st, 2018, as I'm now always on the lookout for new-to-me quilters to ask 'next' year. :)
      <3

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Benita! Looks like the blog hop is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being part of it this year, Debbie!
      <3

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm so glad to have you, Daryl!!
      (((big hugs))) <3

      Delete
  7. thanks for this posting today - I wish I had been able to participate in being a part of the line up this year and had to back out and then my plans changed again and I would have been able to participate but didn't know in time to let you know! maybe next year. It has been fun blog hopping and seeing what all are up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made a note to ask you again next year, Karen.
      Be sure to mark your 2020 calendar. :)
      <3

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Benita! I'm thoroughly enjoying each of the posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear it, Wendy.
      Thanks for being part of it!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting this event. I can't wait to explore all the new-to-me quilt blogs. :) It is always fun to meet new quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking forward to finding some new sewing friends. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much -- there are so many new blogs! Looking forward to spending time with each!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Benita, thanks so much for hosting and for including me. I enjoyed learning of new quilters from your hop last year. I am off to check out the 2019 participants.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super excited to be taking part and can't wait to check out all the other blogs (some of which I already am a fan, and others I am sure I will be a new fan of!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting, Benita! I'm looking forward to meeting many new quilters this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, fun! I enjoyed participating last year and look forward to checking out some new blogs this year. Thanks for hosting the Meet and Greet, again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks to be a great line up of bloggers to check out. Many are new to me and I am excited to learn more about them. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting M&G again, Benita!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like fun! I'm going to check them all out. I'm always up for finding new blogs!
    julie.mirdoch@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is going to be fun! I found you through Lori at Humble Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I’m looking forward to discovering some new blogs to follow

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am really enjoying all the quilters & bloggers. It's going to be so much fun. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, Benita, for the efforts you've made to bring this Meet and Greet together. What an undertaking! I am still making my way through the list of participants. It sure is fun to meet all these creative women!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi - can't wait to look at all the different blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great idea! Thank you for hosting this. I'm looking forward to visiting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for doing this wonderful intro to the creativeness of lively bloggers and quilters. I'm so still z beginner in quilting and blogging. I teach fabric arts so always a student.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for hosting this meet nd great. I'm excited to find new quilter's and their blogs. Always looking for tips, tricks and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you hosting this wonderful event. I have needed some inspiration and this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an awesome idea! I'm looking forward to visiting each one to view their projects - already spotted a few I'm anxious to get to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete