Wednesday, July 01, 2020

July's Countdown to 20

July's Warm & Natural Prize
Beginning this month and leading up to the 
20th Anniversary of Victoriana Quilt Designs, next year, 
I'm inviting my favourite companies to help me celebrate
and say an extra special Thank You to the Victoriana Quilters!

If it wasn't for my Members, I wouldn't be here!
That's a fact!!
They have been so supportive of my work, by buying their memberships,
which has allowed me 20 years of sharing my quilt designs online.

So as an extra big Thank You to them, I'm having a year long party
with a great prize, they can enter for - each month.


A big Thank You to the The Warm Company for an amazing
prize containing an assortment case of 
5 packages of Warm & Natural cotton quilt batting!

It was easy for me to pick The Warm Company for my first prize.
Their Warm & Natural cotton batting is my go-to batting, for all my quilt projects.
It's soft, easy to quilt through, and the quality continues to impress me.
Plus their customer service is the best!!

My best story about The Warm Company happened a few years ago, 
when I started to make Welcome quilts for refugees,
they sent me a big box of batting to be used in some of these quilts.

When I asked them for a great prize for my Countdown to 20 feature,
they didn't hesitate and offered the wonderful 
1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Full and 1 Twin size cotton batting
for a case total of 5 packages!
With a $150.00 (USD) retail value!!


~Member's can enter for the July prize here~
You will need to sign in.
Entry must be received by the end of July.
I entry per Member - each month.


Thank You for your continued interest
...and Let the Party Begin!



 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment