Thursday, October 01, 2020

October's Countdown to 20

 

Beginning in July and leading up to the 
20th Anniversary of Victoriana Quilt Designs, next year, 
I'm inviting my favourite companies to help me celebrate
and say an extra special Thank You to the Victoriana Quilters!

If it wasn't for my Members, I wouldn't be here!
That's a fact!!
They have been so supportive of my work, by buying their memberships,
which has allowed me 20 years of sharing my quilt designs online.

So as an extra big Thank You to them, I'm having a year long party
with a great prize, they can enter for - each month.



A big Thank You to Clover for the #CloverSquad box 
of quilting & sewing tools as your prize!

Clover has been part of my quilting life, as far back as I can remember.
When I go to buy something with the name Clover on it, I already know it's going to be a quality product.
And the variety of helpful patchwork quilting tools and sewing notions they offer, makes every project much easier!


I asked Clover for a great prize for my Countdown to 20 feature,
and they offered their #CloverSquad box
of quilting & sewing tools as your prize!

With a $184.00 (USD) retail value!!


The box includes a variety of sewing essentials like:

Gold Eye Milliners – Art. No 236
Gold Eye Sharp Needles – Art. No 237/10
Threader and Petit Cut – Art. No 478
Tailor’s Chalk (White) – Art. No 432/W
Seam Ripper – Art. No 482/W 
Water Erasable Marker (Thick) – Art. No 516
Protect ‘n Grip Thimble (Medium) – Art. No 6026
Wonder Clips (Asst/10pc) – Art. No 3185
Bordeaux Ultimate Shears – Art. No 4942
Rotary Cutter (45mm) – Art. No 7500
I Sew For Fun Pin Caddy – Art. No 9602 
I Sew For Fun Heart-Shaped Pins – Art. No 9604
I Sew for Fun Roll & Press – Art. No 9612 
I Sew for Fun Point 2 Point Turner – Art. No 9613



You will need to sign in.
Entry must be received by the end of October.
1 entry per Member - each month.

~The winner can be from any country~


Thank You for your continued interest
...and Happy Stitching!



Email MeFacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment