Monday, October 01, 2018

Meet & Greet Round Up News


September just flew by and the winner of the Great Grand Prize from the 2018 Online Quilters Meet & Greet has been chosen!

~Great Grand Prize Winner~

Iris Penwarden



The Meet & Greet list will continue to be available for you to visit any blogs you've not yet had a chance to explore.
Thanks for being part of the fun!

~~~~~

Though it was a much bigger job than I imagined, I so enjoyed organizing the 2018 Online Quilters Meet & Greet.
An extra big Thank You to all of my special guests and the wonderful, generous companies that helped me put this event together!


I do know, from the reaction it has received that I'd like to set up another for next year.
If you're a quilter & have a blog (or a company with a prize) and would like to be part of the 2019 Meet & Greet, please email me and let me know you're interested - in case I don't find you when looking for quilt bloggers to consider.

Thanks for your interest!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! To Iris, and to you, for hosting the M&G party! It was a very fun blog hop, yes, do it again next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great way to meet new-to-me quilt bloggers as well as getting to better acquainted with some I'd known (virtually) for a long time. Thanks for hosting, Benita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this event. It was SEW much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Iris. She will love her win. It was such a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on organising such a mammoth event, I'm still working my way through all the fabulous quilters and hopefully new friends :) So glad you hear you're making this an annual hop too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great event. I had many friends who were involved, and made some new ones as well. The number of entries for the prize is awesome. Thank you again for sponsoring this event to bring quilters together not to mention the enormous amount of inspiration.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Iris! Thank you Benita for organizing a month long meet and greet. I had fun visiting multiple blogs and scored amazing inspiration and also had great traffic at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Benita - it was a great event, thank you so much for organising it... I wasn't able to get around everyone but had a great time visiting those that I did :-)

    ReplyDelete