Monday, April 29, 2019

My Week in Pictures


I enjoyed some hand stitching on my Stained Glass Strings Diamond quilt, while watching the first round of the hockey playoffs.
I got the first 4 rows completely together!
My team - The Toronto Maple Leafs - didn't win, so now I'm back to listening to the radio or audio books while I stitch.



Row 7 blocks ready to stitch together, and what I'm now stitching.
I love my night time stitching progress!

Blue & White Tiles Quilt Series
 The Blue & White Tiles Block #3 is now online here.



I still have some 4mm Silk Ribbon packages available - here.



I was going through my buckets, pulling out fabrics for several quilt blocks & projects the other day...and love how freshly spring these colours were.
Happily shopping my stash!



My current design wall!
That's the If I Drive... and Storyland blocks.
I put them together on the wall when I was choosing the fabrics for the next blocks - which was helpful.
If all goes as planned the next blocks & ebook pages are coming this week!
Applique Fun!

Happy Stitching & Good Progress Ahead!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment