Friday, July 06, 2018

Strip Up the Scraps for Your Next Quilt Backing

Did you know that I'm adding the patterns for my Backing a Quilt Ideas this year?
Each of them includes the calculations that allow you to make the same backing idea for any size quilt.
Or you can even make any of them as a quilt - in any size! 


Today I added the calculations and pattern instructions for Idea #6: Strip Up the Scraps.
Scroll down the page to request the different patterns, which are linked under the different pictures.



I almost made it to the sewing machine yesterday, but didn't quite get there before I ran out of steam.
Perhaps today!


Happy Scrappy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. interesting ideas you have for backings. great way to use the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I like that the ideas can also be used for simple quilts...any size you need.

      Delete
  2. Benita, thank you for getting in touch. I am so glad that you contacted me. These are great easy ways for quilters to piece their quilt backing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline - I'm so glad you like the ideas, and am happy we're in touch here, too!

      Delete