Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Cornerstones are Here!

Last month I introduced my new Free Quilt Pattern Series.
The patterns will allow you to add matching striped borders, to your quilt, when you can't find the perfect fabric!


The first pattern was this 3 Colour Stripe.
I include 5 sizes 
[1"; 2"; 3"; 4½" and 6"], which gives flexibility.
You can find this 3 Colour Stripe free quilt border pattern here.

Today I'm happy to announce I have added the next in the series ~> Cornerstones.
This is also available in the same 5 sizes.
You can request your copy of this Cornerstones free quilt pattern here.

If you missed the post last month, there's great information about using striped borders in your quilts.
You can read it here.


Another striped border coming next!

Happy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment