Thursday, July 05, 2018

The Easy Season

I'm so glad it's the easy season for me!
I've a big project ahead of me this summer, besides the usual that I share each month.
I can't tell you about it yet, but when I can, of course I'll share it here.


I can tell you it's not as much sewing as I'd like, and a whole lot of computer time.

What is going on isn't helpful in giving me great current pictures to post for you....so I hope you enjoy the fun things I do find to share.


MD Spooner Illustration
A fair little girl sat under a tree.
Sewing as long as her eyes could see.

A great way to spend a hot summer day!

Happy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy the pictures, your videos of all the nature around you and your blog. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kaye - Your kind words have made my day!!
      (((big hugs)))

      Delete
  2. Hi Benita, I enjoy your pictures and your videos of all of your outside areas just make me want to curl up outside with my own sewing projects. I so appreciate all you put together and your ideas, thank you !!! have a wonderful day !!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rosemary!
      I hope you have a little nook outside you can sit and stitch.
      You have a wonderful day, too! <3

      Delete