Monday, July 16, 2018

Which Adventure Will You Choose?

I spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon doing the math part of a few of my upcoming new quilts.
As you can see, I use my printable calculator charts, and graph papers, too!
[If you still don't have copies of your own, they're all available through the Printables for Quilters tab at the top of the page.]
I have mine lamented, with the other 3 on the back of these.


It soon will be September, and that's when these Adventures will begin!


Which Adventure Will You Choose?

For a very long time now, I've had the ideas for these two quilts brewing.
Instead of doing one at a time, I decided to publish both of them at once.
They are sampler quilts for children, and will come with printable companion books to give along with the quilt.
The receiver can then read the story in the quilt!

These quilt patterns will be free with a
Victoriana Quilt Designs Membership, starting in September!
You can visit the Membership tab at the top of the page
to learn everything you get with a membership.

Act now and you'll also get
the Playing with Pincushions pattern series!


The Playing with Pincushions bonus offer is available for a few more days only

Happy Playing with Fabric!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea for quilts. I love that you have a book to go along with the quilt. I wish I had a grandchild, niece or just a friend's child to give one to but unfortunately I don't. Maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaye!
      As part of your membership, you can collect the patterns & book to use for a future time.

      Delete