Friday, August 10, 2018

Mother Nature Made Me...

As I've mention before, I prefer to shut my off-grid system down, when there's thunderstorms near...so yesterday afternoon I had to stay away from my computer and all of that work, and instead did some handwork.
Smiling :)




I've been working on a gift for the smallest man in my life, who has a Birthday coming up.


I made some good progress.
I'll share what this patch is for, and another gift for my other little man, in a future post, after they've been gifted.

I love creating for my grandsons!


I'm nicely refreshed for a busy day ahead...

Happy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. That's the perfect project for an off-grid day. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't show it yet, because my son wants to be surprised. :)

      Delete
  2. I love surprising my kids and grandkids with things I've made especially for them too.

    ReplyDelete