Thursday, August 16, 2018

Online Quilt Show of My Designs - Through the Years

Quilt Pattern Designs by Benita Skinner from Victoriana Quilt Designs
You might have seen this banner on my site before, and wasn't sure what it's about.
Along with the help of my youngest son (A), I set up this online quilt show of my quilts, that I have designed - through the years.
When you visit this page, you'll find date buttons.
When you click any of those buttons, it will take you to the quilts & patterns that I added to my site, in that year.
The part my son put together for me was making each year's quilts into a short video, for you to watch.
There's lots of pictures, too, with close ups and links to more details.

We had added 2001 to 2012, and then got interrupted, as A became a new dad, and his time has been much taken up.
We do plan on adding 2013 to 2017 soon - I'll let you know when that happens.

I invite you to grab your favourite beverage, and enjoy the show!


Happy Viewing!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

2 comments: