Friday, June 01, 2018

17 Years Online - Finally Starting to Write About It!

I'm not going to declare what I'm going to post about each day, except to say it'll include what I'm creating, what's inspiring me, some vintage eye candy and some quilty tips & tricks you might find helpful.

I do already write about living off grid in a forest (it's available to members of Victoriana Quilters), but I've wanted to keep a creative journal, and hope you'll enjoy what I share here.

As fellow quilters, I look forward to your comments, and hearing about your quilting - Thanks for coming along!!

It is also my plan to host my 'What's Under Your Needle?' here regularly - as I've always done through my Facebook Page, but moving it here can include everyone.
Fun Fact: I'm the one who coined that phrase many years ago, and now it has it's own #hashtag. :)

My current progress includes...



I've begun to join my Stained Glass Strings blocks together with the sashing.
My stitch along instructions include both a machine method and a hand-stitched version - which is the one I'm using for this quilt, which will be a gift for a special friend.
I Love, Love, Love fabrics with a white background & black prints!!!
Never too many of these in my collection, and always happy to add more, when possible.

To Celebrate My Anniversary...


 Celebrate My Anniversary with me!

I hope you'll come to my Facebook page, throughout the month of June.
If you leave a comment there, you might get chosen to win a prize.
Each day I'll pick one winner, from those who comment on any of my Facebook posts, within that 24 hours.
I'll randomly choose one comment - replying to them with 'Tag - You're it!'.
The winner will also receive a private message to let them know how to claim the quilt pattern prize of their choice.
More details and the prizes available can be seen here.
Edit: This contest is now closed.

Happy Stitching!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment