Thursday, June 21, 2018

Playing with Pincushions ~ 2018 Anniversary Edition

2018 Anniversary Edition of Playing with Pincushions
I'm so pleased to add this new pincushion to the Playing with Pincushions Collection!

This new 2018 Anniversary Edition Pineapple Pincushion pattern is free to Victoriana Quilt Designs Members - This Month Only!


In 2017, I shared the collection of pincushion patterns as the Members Series.



I keep most of my 'Playing with Pincushions' collection in my Grandmother's darning bowl
- where I also keep old wooden spools.
I love how they all look so great together.
And to think it all started with the small hexie pincushion at the front of the picture. [I mentioned that one the other day and gave a link to the free tutorial on the site.]
I also covered the Pin box with matching fabrics and find it 'sew' useful!


I'll confess that my favourite of the collection is my Crazy Quilt Dress Form pincushion.
I keep it standing close to my sewing area - It makes me happy whenever I notice it!


I have been finding my Apple Core Cube Pincushion very useful,
and love having it handy!

Not Currently a Member?
Purchase your Victoriana Quilt Designs membership now and receive
all of the Playing with Pincushion patterns 
free as a Bonus Gift!


What will you also get with your membership?
See some of the newest quilt patterns here coming soon
- these 
will also be free with your membership!

Complete Membership Details here. 


Don't delay so you don't miss it!


Happy Summer!

And Happy Winter to my friends on the other side if this small world!



Enjoy your day!


 Email Me Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment